We encourage our preschool’s students to be active and creative explorers, as well as independent, self-confident, and inquisitive learners. We treat each child as an individual and encourage them to progress at their natural ability while still reaching desired age-level goals. In addition to Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs, our early childhood education center provides before and after school care for school-age children with transportation to and from local elementary schools.
Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Sachse has a warmly-decorated, home-like environment throughout the school. Our family-friendly policy welcomes parent visits any time of the day. We host monthly events and parties celebrating major holidays that lend a fun, celebratory feel on campus. We also offer multiple age-appropriate playgrounds and an outdoor learning environment.
We offer breakfast and a hot, nutritious lunch, made-on-premises by our full-time cook, each day, along with regularly scheduled snacks.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). At Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Sachse, we make sure this first transition away from home is smooth and joyful for you and your infant.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In this program, your toddler can channel his or her energy and curiosity into fun activities in a safe, stimulating classroom.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3). Our early learning curriculum is designed for curious minds and active little bodies.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, we engage your child’s natural curiosity with fun, stimulating activities that foster healthy cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-k program builds on your child’s earlier learning experiences advance literacy, vocabulary, math, problem-solving, and fine and gross motor skills.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We emphasize a boost of confidence before and after school and help with homework, fun activities, and social time in this program.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In this program, campers will experience the sights and sounds of America as we take them on a virtual tour of top attractions, events, and landmarks across the country.
At Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Sachse, we provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
What Makes Us Unique
Every child deserves to have the education and love that our preschool provides. With our amazing Ascend Curriculum that addresses the “Whole Child”, we teach children the elemental basics of letters, numbers, and colors, and also encourage them to explore the world around them. We educate each child through hands-on learning all day.
It is extremely important to us that we maintain a high level of family involvement in every child’s growth. To that end, we offer fun family activities all year, and we make it our mission to form personal connections with every child and family.
More About Our School
We are located at the intersection of Sachse Road and Miles Road in Sachse at 4415 Sachse Road. We are proud to serve the nearby elementary schools of Robert B. Sewell, John W. Armstrong, Wally Watkins, and Don Whitt.
Schedule a visit today by calling 972-559-3930
Address & Directions
4415 Sachse Rd
Sachse, TX 75048
At the Intersection of Sachse Road & Miles Road.
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm